Pages

Monday, April 04, 2011

Lunedi

So, I spent the weekend with the cast and crew of Consoling His Heart, “helping” out with the big moving project. We took pictures, but they’re on Allison’s camera, so sorry about how I’m unable to just wantonly share photographic imagery of someone else’s private life. If you’re Nina, be patient. You’ll get an email. Just be patient.

This week and next will be mad-dash school weeks, as both of my major assignments to finish the semester are due on Easter, and Holy Week is going to be a total lost cause as far as academic productivity is concerned. So, basically, I have two weeks from today to get all this work done, and then I’ll be

half

way

there.

Ugh. Seems like it’s taking a lot longer to get this degree than the first one took, even though I’ve actually only been at this for, um, 10 months. So whatever. Grueling, challenging, and all that rot. Maybe it’s going so long without breaks in between that does it. Either way, I’m looking forward to summer like I never have before. The break from school, the relaxed teaching schedule, the total lack of RCIA classes (woot woot woot woot woot!!)…all those things.

Also Joseph will be back. Which, of course, means more work, but I think I like it that way. Workin’.

No comments:

Post a Comment