Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Landscaping Project

Yesterday I finally gave in (again) and tackled another section of the outside of the house, this time the front/porch areas.  There were these wretched little plants along the front of the house, which always look dead even when they’re leafing out, and I dug them up and moved them, then put new, happy looking plants in their place.  Obviously, with much help, but I credit myself for ending the whining and deciding to do something for the poor exterior of this sad-looking house.

DSC_0790

DSC_0815

DSC_0819

DSC_0837

DSC_0840

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is totally off the point, but I have those same shoes you're wearing in the pics. They are my absolutliest, most favoritest footwear in the world. :) Nice job in the garden by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete