Pages

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Momicure

Nothing like cutting your finger [and toe--yuk!!] nails over a trash bag in the front seat of a car while heading down the interstate. There just wasn't time to do it before. I was busy cutting other people's nails.

Spent a fun, packed weekend up in the Deep North, after declaring at noon on Friday, "Quick, let's go before I change my mind." Too much there to blog at the moment.

Am annoyed that the traffic feed does not allow me to adjust settings to ignore my own IP. This is irritating, as it shows every time I visit my own blog, which would be just about every time I open my browser window, as the blog happens to be my homepage. If I can't figure out how to recify that problem, I'm going to delete the fun traffic feed because the issues are just, well, annoying.

Also, I cannot believe it is June. I mean, wowie zowie. Last year at this time I was back in Tennessee, I think, for a little while before I came home to spend a couple weeks with my sister. I only stayed a week, as I recall, before Joeba called and demanded that I return to Fort Sill (which I did, posthaste). We were here long enough to go for a couple bike rides, and for me to visit the doctor, but that was pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment