Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, me, you men will never understand...

What a delightful song. Too bad that line stands alone rather poorly, but the little vibrato-induced shudder that always come to me when hearing the line has never disappointed me. Dear little Gianetta.

Oh, yes. This brings about several public service annoucements.

1. I am a professed and die-hard Gilbert and Sullivan fan. Be forewarned.

2. I have enabled a somewhat-helpful security device on the comments feature, since all these nice people keep trying to sell me real estate in Norway which I don't want. I'd like to discourage them in any way possible, so please forgive the inconvenience.

3. I shall again enlist your aid in praying, this time for a good friend who will begin to undergo a serious series of treatments for advanced cancer beginning on Tuesday. We're quite worried, as the treatment is very destructive in and of itself, and much prayer is needed for a good outcome to be likely. Thank you! The Sponsor has been so good to me about things like this in the past, I'll be thanking you to show Him you care.

Thank you. I now return you to your regularly scheduled blather.

No comments:

Post a Comment