Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pesto-Parmesan Breadsticks

This is what I do when I'm invited somewhere and I have nothing to bring. I toss together what's in the fridge. In this particular instance, I tossed about a quarter cup of this:
And 2 tablespoons of this:
Onto a package of these, while they were still all connected in that flat dough square:
I then pulled them apart, twisted them into twisties as directed on the outside of the package. Then I laid them on the pizza stone I bought from them:
And baked for the 12-14 minutes recommended by him:

And I'm done.
Then I take them to the friend's house, and it turns out she's all carb-free so I ate the whole darn bunch of them.

1 comment:

  1. Good job. On the tossing, the baking, AND the eating ;) Oh... and the blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete