Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Comehoming

Quickie to let you all know that we did, in fact, return to Christendom for homecoming. It has been a blast, and now the fun is winding down. My own little bro drove down from Philly to see us, Kiah came ALL THE WAY from Cali to spend time with us east coasters, and it has been just the awesome. The boys (the big ones) have gone out to the Debate Society’s final debate for the quarter. The resolution is “Lincoln justly defended the Union.” Hopefully they all come back alive and whole.

The little guy is here sleeping peacefully, and I’m supposedly working on my research proposal for HIST500, but instead I’m writing for the bloggity blog. Oh well. Much kisses to the online world, and don’t expect to see me back anytime soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment