Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Inventory

Hmm. Ol’ CC hasn’t changed her face much since I was last here, except for Blessed Margaret’s having brick all over the outside instead of siding. I liked the old way better, to tell you the truth. I’m here in Front Royal, pushing books around like in the good old days (I moved 1,000 books yesterday—my first day), and waiting for the weekend to roll around. At that point I will emerge from my undisclosed off-campus location and see everyone, then proceed to hole back up until it’s time to head for Rome. Jenne will get a special audience, because she’s special. Everyone else, you’d better keep your eyes peeled on Saturday.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, because if you blink, you'll miss seeing that streak of lightning that is Fidelio running across campus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be odd having all you ex-Sophomores not running around because you'll all be in Rome. It'll almost be like freshman year again. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't streak, thank you. It's rude.

    Rode all over campus on the bike a little while ago. Cried a bit over the abomination in front of Coeli (ICK!!!). Laughed a bit because the library was, of course, locked. Didn't see a soul but Dane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep thinking that there's someone up 'there' who's trying to remake campass into something it's not. There distracting us from their schemes by introducing inflametory rules...

    There's someone I ought to pass this on to but who...

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant as in going by very fast. Which no doubt was what you were doing on that bicycle.

    ReplyDelete