Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

An Obscure Inside Joke

So, the other day, I passed a great big, tall, serious, granite-faced, hard-hearted, no-nonsense United States Marine.  And he was driving…

wait for it

One of these.

5417638548_9197a8fa31

And it was this exact color, too.  Last time I checked, this was the rental car that Marines are given in Purgatory.  (They get a pink one for keeps in Hell.)  So, and Mr. Pete can correct me if I’m wrong, I suppose it was a Marine from Purgatory that I saw the other day.

Which means…I see dead people.

Trippy.

(image credit)

2 comments:

  1. I'll comment in a minute; I have to pick myself up off the floor first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    I will definitely check with Mr. Pete... but I do believe you see dead people ;) lol. (Don't tell, but there ARE people who saw him drive a similar vehicle, tee hee hee. Although he'd NEVER actively get IN one if someone he knew was within eyeshot.)

    LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete