Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Me vs. The Relativists: continued

Sorry for the long no-post. Times change, plans alter, etc etc. I'm home with family for a couple weeks, then off to The Great Wedding in Oklahoma. You never know where I'm going to turn up, eh?

So school continues to be interesting. I like the freedom of schedule that online classes afford, but I'm starting to sense a real evil embedded in the system. Namely, I have to spend soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much time reading the comments and thoughts of classmates (which may or may not be useless, some of these people are men after my own heart), that I don't have the time to read packet materials. I was told to expect 10 hours per week per class, but I had no idea that meant 9 hours reading message board nonsense, and 1 hour cramming in all these modernist articles.

Ah me. Don't expect scads of blogging for the next, oh, ten years or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment