Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Severe Weather Outlook

Wow. Did I really post five months ago...and not once since? Time flies, man.

As I watch the rain pour down, and wait for my maid of honor to show up to a schedule-synching session, and reflect upon the fact that I am now a college graduate, I,well, reflect upon the fact that I am now a college graduate.

"What the hell now?" Say my classmates, many of them. (In those words, too. That was a quote, not a gratuitous use of profanity. An appropriate use of hell, actually, in my mind, if the old adage about idle minds is true. They'd better find something to keep them busy.)

I, on the other hand, have over 50 hours' worth of photography to upload to the school yearbook software, four persons' stuff to manage and repack, three weddings to attend, my wedding to arrange, my country's five hundredth anniversary to plan, a graduation to sing for, my wife to murder, and several very interesting movies to see in wide release.

I'm swamped. But! Look for me during the next three weeks. I'll have all those hours in the computer lab with nothing to do but blog. It might be the last time I'm here, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment