Pages

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Posting slowly going is.

Sorry. It's just that I spend so much time emailing, and now typing at work, and doing laundry, and writing a calendar, and revising old bios, and reading, that I can never come up with anything to post about.

Maybe if I lose my mind later this week I'll post a little about the inaugural ball I went to this weekend. It was interesting, but it really made you appreciate dress code. Any dress code. I'm telling you, man. Some of those outfits wouldn't have stood up to a stiff wind, much less an RA.

Ouch. Offended my eyes, it did. Maybe I'll put more on later. For now, I'm giving up on Whimsey calling, and going to bed. I'm exhausted. All this Pentecosting is wearing me out.

Blessed Feast! Happy birthday, Church!

No comments:

Post a Comment