Well, that semester is in the bag. For better or for worse. Ha. Now I have to make a decision about whether to start the next class right away (as in, next week) and have a crazy first couple weeks with the baby also arriving around that time, or else wait to start the class and have a crazy final few weeks of class because they will coincide with our moving.
Not sure what to do about that one…but I have 48 hours to make a judgment and do something irreversible! So it’ll be fine!