Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Meh

Welp, I’ve got a bazillion [Microsoft says bazillion is a real word] things I should be doing right now but I don’t want to do those things.  Besides, one of the bazillion was shifting the pictures from my phone, which I ought to do monthly but actually do quarterly.  And I did that one thing!  And now I can put pictures of my little boy on the blog!

Because he’s so cute.  These are mostly self-explanatory…it’s called Being Two Years Old And Your Mom Has A Smartphone.

IMAG0009

IMAG0016

IMAG0021

IMAG0040(kissing a relic of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton)

IMAG0043

IMAG0044

IMAG0054

IMAG0055

(this is not my son.  this is the iris.  it’s STILL blooming.)

4 comments:

  1. Kissing a relic... with McDonalds in hand ;) LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! It's a matchbox car. Not as fabulous as a ketchup packet, but makes much more sense :-P

      Delete
    2. It's called product placement. This is a retail blog, duh.

      Delete
  2. ugh! I was beaten to it! We about fell over laughing at the beautiful picture of our sweet cousin kissing a relic with a McDonalds car in his hand...ah to be young AND catholic! life is good!
    Love you all!
    ~the dunphy branch of the family!

    ReplyDelete