Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm turning in to a cat.

At least, that's what Mr. Kitty thinks. All I do all day long is lay on the bed, or go throw up. Thus, at least using his infallible kitty behavioral logic skills, I must be a cat. After all, that's all that he does. In return, he's turning into a person--today alone he has eaten mixed vegetables, pasta sauce, and a shortbread cookie. (Never leave food lying around.) Just so you know, normal cats do not do this sort of thing. They eat cat food, house plants, and small animals.

Not much else going on still. I realized today that I still had not received a W2 form from my last employer (ah, what a move will do to your memory), so I had to call and try to track it down. They'll get back with me Monday. Grrr...the tax clock is ticking. I did, however, remember to pay all the bills this month. This is the first time in a while that a major life-changing event (i.e. move, vacation, Christmas) has not fallen in the middle of a billing cycle, so I feel quite accomplished in knowing that no bill collector will come a'knocking at my door.

Still not much going on since the last paragraph. I think I'm done here. More posts later on, maybe. After the cat eats something else wierd.

No comments:

Post a Comment