Pages

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Please, Mr. Postman

This text is the actual body of a spam message the blog received yesterday morning. I found it just too amusing to keep to myself:

"Greetings,

I discovered a dormant account in my office, as Group finance director with Lloyds bank London. It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth Twenty Million Pounds Sterling (£20,000,000) in an account offshore. If you can be a collaborator/partner to this please indicate interest immediately for us to proceed. Remember this is absolutely confidential, as I am seeking your assistance as the beneficiary of this unclaimed funds, since we are not allowed to operate a foreign account, Your contact phone numbers and name will be necessary for this effect, I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me."

3 comments: