Pages

Friday, October 07, 2011

The Sad Truth

Sometimes, I’m sorry to say it, I just don’t get anything done when my husband is around.  We spend so much time….I don’t know, living?  That nothing else gets done. 

High school band competition?  Check.

Fully awesome Jewish acapella group?  Total check.  (Go watch the video, then come back.)

Christmas books out for practicing?  Check.

Dishes done?  Ha.

Schoolwork finished?  Please.

Blog updated?  Don’t make me laugh.

Soooo, here we are this morning doing all those things that don’t get done when Daddy is around.  The school is caught up (and ahead!), the laundry is done, the dishes are…getting there.  And here I am, bloggy blogging about nothing at all.  Really, the whole aim this morning was to link to that video, which is (again) fully awesome.  You have to watch to the end, too, because the last 5 seconds are really funny, if you know philosophy.

Tonight my man child and I are heading to the local homecoming football game.  Because I am not the only one out there that really loves high school football, right?  Of course right.  After all, I spent 7 hours on Saturday sitting in the bleachers watching a high school band competition, so why wouldn’t I drag the toddler to a football game tonight?  He likes balls, he likes the music, and there is seriously nothing else to do around here.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment