Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Meeting Demands

People have imperiously stated a desire for more blog posts.  Why, I couldn’t really say.  But they did.

So, what’s up in the house today?  Well, bread—way up, courtesy of the barometer’s very timely cooperation.  Rainy days are for bread, thanks to science.  There’s two loaves of regular bread in the oven, and almost all the parts for whole wheat on the counter.  I don’t have whole wheat flour, though, which is something of a dealbreaker when making whole wheat bread.  I was pretty sure I had some, but evidently not.

This morning I had to run into the mall and get new books for some of my students.  In the process, I cruised the DVD section of Barnes and Noble, which I totally like never do.  We found a bargain-bin deal, a whopping 4.5 hours of Richard Scarry’s Busytown, in 10 episodes, for only $4.99.  So now I sit here bloggie blogging while V refuses to nap.  We’ve tried everything, so I gave up and turned Richard on again.

And there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment